- All round India take 2-0 lead, Aussies outplayed
Ashwin and Jadeja spin out the Aussies, as India take huge lead of 2-0 in the series.
- 2nd Test: India win inside 4 days
India beat Australia in the 2nd test to go 2-0 up in a 4 match test series.
- India inch closer to victory
India are well on their way to claim a strong 2-0 lead over Australia in a 4 match test series. […]
- 2nd Test – Day 2: Vijay and Pujara annhilate the Aussies
India on the right path to take an unassailable lead in the series. Vijay & Pujara took India over 300.
- 2nd Test – Day 1: Clarke’s 91 didn’t work for Australia
Both India and Australia go in with three spinners as Kangaroos look to bounce back in the series.
- 1st T20I: Rain wins in the first encounter
There was no cricket in the first T20 international between Pakistan and South Africa as rain had the final say.
- 1st T20I – preview: Pakistan seek revenge
After 3-0 loss in the test series Pakistan aims to win the T20 series against South Africa but South Africa will not make it easy for Pakistan.
- Pakistan and South Africa shift their focus to T20s
As the test series is over both the teams shifts their focus into Twenty 20 Internationals which will be starting from 1st march.
- 1st Test: India starts with a win
India takes 1-0 lead over Australia after beating them in the first test quite convincingly. Captain Dhoni named man of the match for double hundred.
- South Africa remained dominant throughout the series
South Africa won their sixth series in a row and it turned out to be a perfect summer for them as they completed the whitewash over New Zealand and Pakistan.