- 1st Test – Day 5: Record fest ends in a draw
Bangladesh achieved their first ever draw against Sri Lanka in a record fest.
- The first test ends in a draw
The first test between Bangladesh and Srilanka ends in a draw after it witnessed eight centuries in it. Many [...]
- Much to think for Pakistan before the next ODI
Pakistan’s think tank will be busy before the next ODI as they’ve lost the first match against South Africa in a one sided encounter.
- 1st Test – Day 4: Bangladesh reaches new heights in Test cricket
Mushfiqur Rahim became the first ever Bangladeshi player to score a double-hundred as his team piled stacks of runs.
- 1st ODI – South Africa beat Pakistan by 125 runs
South Africa beat Pakistan in first ODI by a huge margin of 125 to take 1-0 lead in 5 match series, Colin Ingram was declared ‘player of the match’.
- Both teams want to take early advantage
The first ODI between Pakistan and South Africa will be played tomorrow at Bloemfontein. Both teams aim to start series on a positive note, a thriller is expected.
- ODIs – preview: Pakistan aim to finish tour on a high
With South Africa winning the test series comfortably and Pakistan claiming the t20 series, both teams now enter the final part of the tour that is the ODI series which starts from 10th March.
- 1st Test – Day 2: New Zealand take control of the match
After day 1 was washed out due to rain, day 2 was dominated by New Zealand in all departments as they are only 36 runs behind of England’s score with all 10 wickets in hand.
- Kiwis destroyed English batting and bowling
The debutants Bruce Martin and Neil Wagner combined to bundle up the England team for 167.
- Tour match: SA XI sets a target of 267
South Africa Invitation XI has posed a challenging target for the Pakistanis to chase in the warm-up game.